Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year

I don't know about you but I love having a clean slate to work with, an empty sheet of paper to write to-dos on (and then check off!), a couple yards of some amazing fabric. So a new year inspires me to plan and work hard!

Family:
I've started preschool with Evie & Lizzie, it's been a challenge to be sure but it's so much fun to see their different personalities come out with their school work. I am planning to have them reading by this time next year...I have some work to do! Nathan is only a year younger so I ordered his school books when I ordered the girls' (you know, to save on shipping or something like that!)


Aren't they cute ?!?!?


Home:
ORGANIZE!!!!
The longer I live the more I realize that **stuff** causes stress. The more junk I have laying around my house the more there is to clean/go through/get rid of. Hananiel and I have really been trying not to let things pile up.

What do YOU like about a new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment